cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Things I just realised..

Anonymous
Not applicable

Was in ASDA today & found out that you don’t need a quid / token to release the trolleys from each other.

How long has that been happening? Can you tell I’m a sad lonely single basket user....

Message 1 of 463
462 REPLIES 462

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I was assured by the guy at the Three shop that AYCE truly is AYCE due to an EU ruling in 2017. They now can't tell you what you can put your sim in either. (which was handy the other week when i slapped it in a mates ipad for the day) 

Trafficsense is only active between 3pm-midnight, and they say unless you're tethering or using P2P then it shouldn't bother me. And if they go back on their word then i'll be down shouting the odds..

As for Alexa.. you're quite right.. She has already found her new fella, he's coming by to pick her up tomorrow. Story of my life!!

Message 191 of 463

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93989 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Ah but.....EU rulings? Will they mean diddly squat come next year? Did white man speak with forked tongue? I'm sure you will keep us in the picture!

Can you let me have your house number and postcode. I don't want to be late for Alexa, it will be strange sleeping with another woman but i think i remember how....

Message 192 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Ah but.....EU rulings? Will they mean diddly squat come next year? Did white man speak with forked tongue? I'm sure you will keep us in the picture!

Can you let me have your house number and postcode. I don't want to be late for Alexa, it will be strange sleeping with another woman but i think i remember how....

Ah but they don't.. If they were enforced during the EU reign of terror, they then stand till the contract has ended (apparently)

If you can trump this fellas 50 big ones then you are quite welcome to come and pick the cheap trollop up.

Message 193 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

Today I realised that,

General Haig called off the Battle of the Somme after 141 days. Deemed 'futile' the allies has advanced just 7 miles.

Body count

420,000 British

195,000 French

650,000 Germans

I still hate war

Message 194 of 463

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38454 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

War sucks bigtime, @Anonymousfrowning2

My Nectar card works for purchases in Argos *only* if I buy and pay for it online, using the link from the nectar.com website.

Order directly on argos.co.uk with pay+collect in store does not qualify.

Go figure! D'oh!

Message 195 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pgn wrote:

War sucks bigtime, @Anonymousfrowning2

My Nectar card works for purchases in Argos *only* if I buy and pay for it online, using the link from the nectar.com website.

Order directly on argos.co.uk with pay+collect in store does not qualify.

Go figure! D'oh!

That sucks balls. I used to work for Argos and it was a hoot.. best job i ever had. Been talking to a few of my old mates from there & they say that since Sainsburys took over it has become a nightmare. So nothing surprises me. 

Message 196 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

Today I realised that....

Windows 1.0 was released today in 1985. astonished

Were computers actually running windows back then????

(give me MS-DOS anyday!!)

Message 197 of 463

Cleoriff
  • 125995 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

I've just logged back on and my signature badges have gone!!

Who paid to have them removed? joy

PS... they are showing on my phone...though not on PC...even weirder Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 198 of 463

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I've just logged back on and my signature badges have gone!!

They are probably in the same place as mine Whistle

Message 199 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

Today I realised that..

There are only 11 fig rolls in a 39p pack from ASDA. (there used to be 13)

Pfft

Message 200 of 463