Did you mean: 

Yet another 360 Migration Mess

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11624 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3163 Solutions

<rant>

Here is a good one for everyone, as this is what is going on with my o2 account, which has been escalted to the Exec Team who now dont respond to emails and has I think been put into the too hard pile.. 

So I got migrated to 360, and didnt think anything of it, apart from o2 setting up 12 (yes 12) direct debits for 

2 Mobiles and Devices 

1 Laptop and Airtime 

1 Watch and Airtime  

So this should have been a max of 4 direct debits, so I did what any sane person would do and cancelled all the direct debits as even CS couldnt work it out.. 

So paid everything manually, not a big issue just a PITA..  until I came to do a switchup in my local store and spent an hour or so with them trying to do the switchup, no doing, IMEI mismatch which we all thought was odd.. 

So we looked on myo2, and noticed the accounts all have switch up on them, yet all the devices are orphaned off, so they are not linked to a phone number any more 😞 

We also have a device plan on a number we have cancelled as per o2, and the 85075 text stating and CS stating that it was ok to cancel, so we did.. 

The whole thing is trying my patience and 3 weeks after escalting to the CEO and COO, still nothing has been sorted, although a plan was formulated by the Exec CS team, its all gone eerily quite... 

So if things in the migration go bad, they dont give 2 hoots, and I cant use features that I pay for, and cant get them to fix the account.. 

They really dont care about customers at the moment. 

<RANT OVER>

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12636 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions

Sounds like it has sailed too far up the creek there @madasaf1sh !

Have you tried to tap up Dave or @Kei-M_O2 to see if they can work any magic?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 24

madasaf1sh
  • 11624 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3163 Solutions

@gmarkj 

I was going to try Dave but he was off on paternity so didnt want to bother him, and thought I would entrust it to the "Exec Support Team" but they seem to have disappeared off th face of the earth... and didnt really want to bother @Kei-M_O2 

And its just one mess after another, I forgot to add, I kept last week getting emails and texts saying bills where overdue, when none where, and then random emails about a £1.69 credit note... 

--
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
Message 3 of 24

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24023 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3774 Solutions

I'm wondering after all that why you're still a customer? 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 24

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8001 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1653 Solutions

Further and further down the rabit hole.

Everything they are putting in place recently makes it harder for customers to deal with them, and when they do if it's not something basic you're screwed.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149658 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28518 Solutions

Finally realising the ugly truth.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 24

madasaf1sh
  • 11624 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3163 Solutions

To be honest @MI5  It is the first time i have had a cluster****** with o2 in over 15 years as a personal customer and it is the ugly truth, and no one seems to be **bleep** to fix the problems.. 

@Bambino I am in contract still, and o2 have the best signal where I am, here in South Yorkshire, and the benefits with Volt mean its not that simple to break away, as this is the first time I have had serious issues... 

--
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
Message 7 of 24

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38581 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1736 Solutions

1000022078.gif

And so - the end of an on-off relationship, @madasaf1sh? 😖

Message 8 of 24

madasaf1sh
  • 11624 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3163 Solutions

You know what if any of the BT Openreach networks had Gigabit Broadband and quality mobile signal, then I would be off, but the max on BT we can get is about 20Mbps so for now it will have to stay @pgn but unless this gets fixed then it will be a strained distant relationship slight_smile 

--
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
Message 9 of 24

Kei-M_O2
  • 99 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mehhhh, yes Dave discussed 360 migrations with me 🙄. Let me get in touch with our exec team, and see if we can move this along.

Thanks,

Message 10 of 24