Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

Cleoriff
  • 124373 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

I am actually meant to be going out with some friends tonight. We cancelled the meal as its too damn hot...but I will be joining them for a drink later... (where they will say goodbye to me and wish they were flying to the UK....to cool off)...Crazy LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 921 of 7,616

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147299 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28305 Solutions
A most acceptable 21 deg here this afternoon slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 922 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 124373 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
A most acceptable 21 deg here this afternoon slight_smile

Of course it is Rich...I did promise I would bring it back with me....:smileytongue:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 923 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable
Morning all.

Nice weather this morning so a little trip out for a latte and a check in with my daughter.

Hope your day however your spending it is as chilled out.
Message 924 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 124373 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hope your day however your spending it is as chilled out.

Not sure about 'chilled out' BoB...today is my last day...which will be spent packing for my return and cleaning the apartment.

Hoping to get all this done before the sun reaches its pinnacle...so this morning is the time..

I do hope that you all notice...I AM bringing the sun back to the UK....with slightly 'subdued' temperatures to those in Spain.....Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 925 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable
Morning Cloeriff

I hope you get done indeed before the temperatures do soar.

Cold shower at the ready.

I hope all goes to plan and you have a good flight back to blighty.
Message 926 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 124373 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

I have just heard on the news that Italian ATC are staging a 4 hr strike today... I know this shouldn't affect me in the slightest....UNLESS Spain decides to join them... out of sympathy:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 927 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just seen that on BBC news.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29089548
Message 928 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 93356 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6989 Solutions

Can't believe I'm up this early but may as well make the most of it and possibly go and watch my 6 year old grandson in his first football tournament.:smileyhappy:

Message 929 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 124373 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Can't believe I'm up this early but may as well make the most of it and possibly go and watch my 6 year old grandson in his first football tournament.:smileyhappy:

Oh you will love it @jonsie  we did every tournament with our grandson. he gave up football last year to concentrate on tennis and squash...and his GSCE's...but we travelled all over the UK with him when they did the national tournaments....

Its good fun (as long as you don't turn into one of those folk who start rampaging verbally at the referee) Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 930 of 7,616