Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123382 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Well I was in Yarmouth from Friday to Monday and cant remember much about it. Must have been a great weekendHappy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7241 of 7,616

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Had a similar weekend in Southampton @Cleoriff. We really enjoyed ourselves didn't we.....😂🍹🍸🍽
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 7242 of 7,616

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123382 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:
Had a similar weekend in Southampton @Cleoriff. We really enjoyed ourselves didn't we.....😂🍹🍸🍽

Everyone told me how good it was @Glory1...so I have to believe them.

Seriously though, we saw some remarkable bands (a few with new members)....but generally very good indeed. The Animals, Chris Farlowe, Union Gap and Amen Corner to name but a few....Oh and the Swinging Blue Jeans. Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7243 of 7,616

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Sounds fantastic @Cleoriff and the bands you mention take me back to my heyday of rock'n'roll.

We didn't rock out like you and your friends but had a great crack and plenty of booze. A great weekend with plenty of catching up.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 7244 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but does anyone know how Jonsie is?

Message 7245 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 123382 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Making very slow progress @Anonymous. Breathing unaided now. Some more surgery to his leg required. Has managed to respond to a few posts on FB. Ps we usually post on the Get Well soon Jonsie thread. I can't link to it as on mobile. All good wishes are passed on to him though wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7246 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Making very slow progress @Anonymous. Breathing unaided now. Some more surgery to his leg required. Has managed to respond to a few posts on FB. Ps we usually post on the Get Well soon Jonsie thread. I can't link to it as on mobile. All good wishes are passed on to him though wink

All progress is good progress. wishing him well Cheers

Message 7247 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 123382 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Anonymousfor future reference this is the thread we update when we have more news. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-topic/Get-Well-Soon-Jonsie/td-p/1043017/highlight/true/page/4

It's easier for me to send the link to Steve (and his boys) so they can read the comments without logging on..:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7248 of 7,616

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7569 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
anyone about?
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 7249 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

hey girls ... I'd just like to say a big thank you ... for getting me ready for my son Alex's wedding a week on Friday

Message 7250 of 7,616