Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123403 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Bound to upset @Cleoriff but I was quite pleased for the winner and the team. Could be an exciting season now.

Actually it didn't upset me too much @jonsie  It was great to see some proper racing with real excitement. As much as I dislike Vettel  I was really pleased for Ferrari.

More upset about the stupid Mercedes team tactics actually. ...there will be a lot of discussion about the way they played that race...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2191 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I agree, a very poor strategy from Mercedes and they have a bad record as far as tactics are concerned.

Message 2192 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

the cat woke me up early ..... so it's an early morning large cuppa Yorkshire tea, with the odd biscuit ..... slowly coming round to the day ..... feet upon the coffee table (no-one else is in here) listening to some chill-out music on the virtual lounge music system slight_smile

Message 2193 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 123403 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

My cats always wake me up early....although Bugsy must have known I felt all anyhow yesterday as he lay on the pillow purring like a small motorbike most of the night...

Weather still grim and I think its about time we had some SUN...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2194 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

My cats always wake me up early....although Bugsy must have known I felt all anyhow yesterday as he lay on the pillow purring like a small motorbike most of the night...

Weather still grim and I think its about time we had some SUN...

awwwwwwwwwww Bugsy ..... yes, how cats know & respond when you are 'under the weather' is uncanny & comforting ..... when my mum, years ago learned, by a visit from a policeman, that her dad had passed away (he lived in the Midlands in a small village next to RAF Cosford) ..... well Sacha just came up to mum = walked right up her as she was sat down crying & almost licked her tears

sun is shining here, birds twittering, but for how long I can only hope ..... getting a bit dressed up for elevenses with a good female friend I havn't seen in quite some time as she has a busy live ..... may stay on for lunch by myself ..... with taxi home = should walk but don't think my legs will be that steady wink

Message 2195 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 123403 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

You have a damn good day @Anonymous  and 'indulge yourself'...who cares if you need a taxi home..its nearly Easter after all..? LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2196 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Very sunny day here and quite pleasant looking at the dustbins lined up down the avenue.....it's bin day LOL

Message 2197 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 123403 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Very sunny day here and quite pleasant looking at the dustbins lined up down the avenue.....it's bin day LOL

Tuesday is bin day for me. It was wonderful as half of them ended up on their side....blown over by the wind...and the rubbish everywhere. Of course it isnt the binmans job to pick that up though is it?...Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2198 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Nope, our fault for not taking weather condition into account and weighting down with house bricks.....:smileywink:

Message 2199 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 123403 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Don't get me started on refuse collection in my neck of the woods. We had a leaflet delivered last week telling us all the stuff that has suddenly become NON recyclable. Pizza boxes because of the grease...envelopes that use a certain type of glue to seal them...envelopes with windowed paper in...as this doesn't recycle  etc etc etc etc....in fact the list is so long I have decided everything will go in my normal black bin.

I don't get paid to do their job...and I do pay my council tax  Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2200 of 7,616