iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 4 of 11,733
11,732 REPLIES 11,732

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123171 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

So as far as the voice went...I managed to see two properly. Though I can't tell you any names joy

The first guy who was an opera singer, I thought was good, though not sure he will prove popular when it comes to the battles.

The last woman had a brilliant voice. She chose Jennifer as her mentor.

The one thing I did notice was, yet again these judges were wearing exactly the same clothes as the previous two weeks. Proof that the auditions, up to now have been done over the course of one day.....then all the filler and adverts makes it last as long as it does! 

Oh I did hear Olly singing and thought Tom Jones would have performed it better.

All I hope is, we have no distractions in this house tomorrow night when DOI is on!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3381 of 11,733

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Well I also had a spill last night @Cleoriff while watching The Voice. Not red wine, fortunately. No I decided to feed some of my dinner to my dressing gown joy

I quickly jumped up, cause it was hot, rushed to the kitchen, or moved as quick as I can, to clean myself up before it stained as it was tomato sauce. I acted in time and got it all off. But as I was watching The Voice on my DVR, I put it on pause while sorting out my spill, so missed nothing.

I was also fortunate that my accident just went on me and nowhere else. How I managed that, I've no idea but I did.

By the way, it was good to see Ray was so resourceful, not LOL

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 3382 of 11,733

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

So as far as the voice went...I managed to see two properly. Though I can't tell you any names joy

The first guy who was an opera singer, I thought was good, though not sure he will prove popular when it comes to the battles.

The last woman had a brilliant voice. She chose Jennifer as her mentor.

The one thing I did notice was, yet again these judges were wearing exactly the same clothes as the previous two weeks. Proof that the auditions, up to now have been done over the course of one day.....then all the filler and adverts makes it last as long as it does! 

Oh I did hear Olly singing and thought Tom Jones would have performed it better.

All I hope is, we have no distractions in this house tomorrow night when DOI is on!!

I've no doubt Sir Tom would have performed the song better, he is a better singer. But it was Olly's song, he had a hit with it, and only fair he sang it. And he made a good fist of it in his way.

Olly did make me laugh when he said singers from Wales choose Sir Tom and singers from Essex choose Jennifer. He did manage to get one last night. But that gives him only 2, while Will-I-Am has 4/5, Jennifer has 6(?) and Sir Tom 8, I think he said. Poor Olly seems the least popular. Shame.

Oh and I only know names because I wrote them down as I knew no way would I remember them joy

Message 3383 of 11,733

Cleoriff
  • 123171 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

That's what I usually do @Glory1 i.e. write the names down. I also usually manage to find out the singers and songs before the performance...but this last week has been 'hell on wheels' here.

Least said about that the better.

Let's just say it involved a few hospital visits, a car breakdown and my eldest son who is going to Goa next month, finding he will be homeless when he gets back (the guy he rents the house from wants it back.)

He has sorted another house out, but it involves moving/storage input from me and his Dad..as the house doesn't become available till his second week in Goa!!

Anyway...on we plod...Fear

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3384 of 11,733

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

That's what I usually do @Glory1 i.e. write the names down. I also usually manage to find out the singers and songs before the performance...but this last week has been 'hell on wheels' here.

Least said about that the better.

Let's just say it involved a few hospital visits, a car breakdown and my eldest son who is going to Goa next month, finding he will be homeless when he gets back (the guy he rents the house from wants it back.)

He has sorted another house out, but it involves moving/storage input from me and his Dad..as the house doesn't become available till his second week in Goa!!

Anyway...on we plod...Fear

So you're looking forward to a nice quiet week, then......joy

Just keep telling yourself it could be worse. It works for me - most of the time....Dance

Message 3385 of 11,733

Cleoriff
  • 123171 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

The good news is, my eldest got the house this time. It actually worked out better than the first one he saw and lost out on.

The bad news is, the couple who are currently renting, don't move out till 24th Feb. so the keys won't be available till the 25th. He gets back on the 26th!!

I thought we would have a week to swan about getting the storage company to deliver his stuff.

No... it has to be done on that one Monday!!

I just have an awful feeling we will be hit by snow! clown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3386 of 11,733

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 3387 of 11,733

Cleoriff
  • 123171 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

I have to say, this is the lad who keeps everything!

Certainly not a hoarder but keeps stuff he has had years.. just in case he wants to sell something or refer to anything.

He is very organised though and so different to his brother.

So I'm hoping he will use the next couple of weeks to have a great big clear out!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3388 of 11,733

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 3389 of 11,733

Cleoriff
  • 123171 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

You could always do a mini clear out before he comes home..... 😂 

You're joking!!

He would know instantly. No...as long as we are there when the storage vans arrive they can just dump his stuff in the right rooms...then we are gone...joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3390 of 11,733