The Virtual Lounge

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7564 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Anyone here ? relieved

[Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 4 of 11,762
11,761 REPLIES 11,761

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gmarkj wrote:
Happy birthday. Hope you have a lovely day!

Thank you @gmarkj for your kind birthday wishes ... I did have a lovely day ... a birthday to remember smiling

Message 3371 of 11,762

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image may contain: dog and text

Image result for images for rainbow

Message 3372 of 11,762

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

It looks as if Techtamer has deleted his account?

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/The-quot-What-Are-You-Listening-To-Right-Now-quot-Thread/m-p...

I can see from my emails that it was actually techtamer who posted that?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3373 of 11,762

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7564 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Strange one that @Cleoriff
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 3374 of 11,762

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@blissgirl wrote:

@blissgirl

Certainly was. I wonder if he pressed the wrong button?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3375 of 11,762

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36532 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1624 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@blissgirl wrote:

@blissgirl

Certainly was. I wonder if he pressed the wrong button?

Certainly takes a feat of manipulation to close your Community account... Must be a glitch somewhere.

Screenshot_20190119-220336__01.jpg

Message 3376 of 11,762

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@pgn

That's what I said on the other thread......and though I'm certainly not trying it (to test)....I do know when you delete images from your album, it asks you to confirm if you want to 'Delete Selected Images' Yes/No

So I'm sure it would be the same for something as important as deleting your account? Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3377 of 11,762

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36532 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1624 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@pgn

That's what I said on the other thread......and though I'm certainly not trying it (to test)....I do know when you delete images from your album, it asks you to confirm if you want to 'Delete Selected Images' Yes/No

So I'm sure it would be the same for something as important as deleting your account? Confused

I don't plan to test it either, but I had to go have a look yahoo

Message 3378 of 11,762

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Enjoyed The Voice tonight. Some good singers on.

My favourites were Luke, Christina, Harrison and Sarah.

Particularly pleased about Harrison as it was his second attempt. No one turned round for him before and I was willing someone to turn round for him this time. Glad he chose Olly. The others already have quite a few but Olly only had the one till Harrison.

I thought Holly was okay but nothing special. But she was extremely nervous, which showed too much. She might have been better less nervous but we'll never know now.

NextGen were okay but didn't float my boat. The judges didn't agree and the teeny boppers will love them no doubt. 

The best singer of the lot I thought was Luke, the very first one. He's an amazing voice.

Then there was Sarah, another amazing voice. 

Just wish that you heard of the winner of The Voice again once the show was over.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 3379 of 11,762

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Sadly I didn't see much of it at all. We had a bit of a disaster here which took my mind off the TV completely.

My other half is collecting prizes for a quiz he is doing next Saturday.

He walks through with 6 bottles of RED wine (boxed) The handle of the box breaks and drops to the floor!

Red wine instantly starts pouring out.

So I'm running into the kitchen for a washing up bowl to dump the whole carton in....(he was about to pick it up and get it into the kitchen with wine running everywhere!!!) I'm screaming leave it.

I have never gathered a kitchen roll and a mop and bucket as fast in my life. Not forgetting there is also glass on the floor to add to the mayhem.

Anyway, thanks to laminate flooring, the mess is eventually cleared up, floor mopped 3 times.....as Ray kept walking through it and the red wine was all over his shoes....

The wine had also splashed on the wallpaper. (Time will tell if I actually got all that off)

When it was eventually sorted, the count up showed 5 bottles of wine had survived the drop. Much to his delight. Rolleys

Moral of this story. If you buy 6 bottles of red wine from Aldi, do NOT use the handles of the box to carry them anywhere!!!!!! DrumEvil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3380 of 11,762