Message 4 of 11,708
11,707 REPLIES 11,707

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

You shower with your glasses on @Glory1? Something i have never thought about tbh. If I'm ever able to take a shower then I think I would néed to take off my glasses, my hearing aid and of course my leg. I'm having to pay for assisted showers starting next week. I so wish I could just jump in the shower as needed. Quite looking forward to my first shower in 5 months next week. Probably be a cold spell..... 

No @jonsie I don't shower with my glasses on, though I do take a bath with my glasses on. The water pouring down my face was sweat. Literally the minute I started to move. And the bath wasn't hot it was tepid, barely warm. Thing is I prefer baths to showers. I know most of my friends think I'm nuts as they all say they feel cleaner after a shower. And just to be the odd one out, I feel cleaner after a bath. What can I say, it'd be boring if I were like normal folk LOL

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 2121 of 11,708

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I sat in tescos freezor today haha worth getting banned for well hot today 

Honestly hate the heat an staying in the shadows with a nice strawberry sour watching people burn 

roads are mad busy humans are odd arent they hot day lets go in car than walk wtf 

tho vodka and smoking in garden with some chill music 

A man after my own heart. Chilling in the garden with a cigarette, sime vodka and some chill music. Nice 👍

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 2122 of 11,708

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36062 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1602 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

You shower with your glasses on @Glory1? Something i have never thought about tbh. If I'm ever able to take a shower then I think I would néed to take off my glasses, my hearing aid and of course my leg. I'm having to pay for assisted showers starting next week. I so wish I could just jump in the shower as needed. Quite looking forward to my first shower in 5 months next week. Probably be a cold spell..... 

Strange, that - sleeping with your glasses on would be equally strange. Now swimming in the sea with your sunglasses on... LOL

Message 2123 of 11,708

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123027 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

You aren't alone @Glory1 I much prefer a bath to a shower. Usually a long soak with a good book. However, in this weather I am better off with a tepid shower. (Or my feet in an old washing up bowl filled with ice water)

@AnonymousI can drink vodka anytime...but not in the sun during the day.

It tends to hasten the amount of time it takes me to get drunk joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2124 of 11,708

Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.

Message 2125 of 11,708

Cleoriff
  • 123027 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.

Sound advice @Anonymous. I have the lemonade. You have the vodka...time for a party cool

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2126 of 11,708

Anonymous
Not applicable

shush not the weekend yet hehe bring as much as you can i have 6 bottles of vodka low key remeber haha 

Message 2127 of 11,708

Cleoriff
  • 123027 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

Ok...not a word to anyone @Anonymous joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2128 of 11,708

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 123027 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Someone mention a party?

Related image

That will be me tonight...it's my lads birthday. Not saying his age as it will make a mockery of me pretending to be 47....joyjoy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2130 of 11,708