Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7336 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
That;s great news @jonsie good luck to you slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 7501 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:
Just had confirmation... off after tea 🎈🎈🎈

That's made my day mate @jonsie ... Bouncy ... heart ... Cat

Let's put the flag(s) out !!!

Image result for lancashire flag images

Image result for Thailand flag images

Message 7502 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Glory1 wrote:

@Anonymous you don't happen to have that dessert with strawberries by any chance? I'm not a lover of raspberries. Sorry @Marjo

If not don't worry it just looked so delicious. And distracts me from how uncomfortable I am in this heat 😣

Image result for strawberry dessert images

Hope this is alright for you @Glory1 xx slight_smile

It'll soon be Wimbledon ... yeah ... strawberries & cream :womanvery-happy:

It's been cooler downtairs in the kitchen today ... the heat hits you when you open the outside door ... had a lazy warmish afternoon bath @Glory1 ... thought of you ... like your new avatar ... my cat Marty gone out = he likes being out at night in this weather, it's cooler for him ... he's ready to come inside in the morning for food Cat

Message 7503 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 123064 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

I must be the only person I know who dislikes strawberries (and raspberries) So I have had a magnum and later on a bowl of ice-cream......Its been hotter than ever here today. At 22.15 its still 25c Fear

Looking forward to the promised thunderstorm...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7504 of 7,616

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
More info

Thank you @Anonymous it's yummy though I must share - not with @Cleoriff, clearly - as I can't eat all of it myself.

I love cats so I thought it made a nice change. Glad you like it.

It's 27° in my part of London @Cleoriff and I'm not far from water. Hate to think what the temp is in inner London.

And yes a thunderstorm would be most welcome about now.

Oh and no @Cleoriff you aren't the only one who hates strawberries and raspberries. I have two friends who dislike berries of any kind.

Thing is I like the taste of raspberries but not the actual fruit. Weird yes LOL

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 7505 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning. 

Having woken up at stupid o clock, with a thirst remeniscent of someone lost in a dessert, i thought I would have a read through whilst I enjoy a refreshing brew of tetley.

Very nice lounge. love the curtains! 

I am another who dislikes strawberries. Can't see the point of them, No, raspberries are my choice. Yummy scrummy, and have been known to eat a whole pack of them in one sitting,

@jonsie, Wishing you a speedy recovery. 

Enjoy your today, everyone.

Me.

Message 7506 of 7,616

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Good morning @Anonymous. Hope you enjoyed your tea and read.

As I have yet to go to bed at 'stupid o'clock' I personally prefer a nice cup of coffee.

Hope you enjoy your day too. Nice to meet you 😊
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 7507 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 123064 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous. Lovely to see you posting in the lounge. I was awake at silly o clock as well so thought i would get up and have a cool shower and start the day. I think we may be in for that promised thunderstorm today. No sun, very humid and dark clouds. Roll on I say....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7508 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am glad I'm not the only one who couldn't sleep properly. Managed to get a couple of hours more, b ut now have another cup of tetley and a few custard creams. nom nom. I like me tea a bit strong, I'm one of the 'leave the teabag in' brigade lol.

you are right about the weather @Cleoriff, Its deffo a tad cooler this morning, i can feel a breeze sitting here, and hopefully we will get a little rain by the weekend,as I am sure the gardens need it, but not before my son puts the roof on our new shed! lol

Message 7509 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 123064 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Well we share a love of strong tea @Anonymous. I have two teabags in a mug.. pour on boiling water and 'walk away' for a couple of minutes leaving it to 'steep'...Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7510 of 7,616