Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 49056 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5733 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 6898 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 558 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11808 replies
  • 0 kudos

An O2 Destiny Clan?

What do you think? We would need a name, slogan and other things... thoughts?

L_W_Ward by Level 12: Nimble
  • 38 replies
  • 1 kudos

Google Refines Captcha

Not sure if it's out there yet, but this will certainly be easier, particularly on a mobile phone:http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2014/12/03/google-offers-easier-way-to-prove-youre-not-a-robot/

Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

20 years of Playstation

You have no idea how much this appeals to me, Sony have announced a 20th anniversary edition of the PS4, using the exact colours and logos of the original playstation.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iTw4EL_gAc Happy Birthday Playstation.

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Black Friday

This years "Black Friday" is rapidly approaching.....(28th Nov)What are you guys doing this year ?Anyone planning on hunting down any deals?http://www.techradar.com/news/television/black-friday-deals-uk-1271586

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 77 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun: Hangman game

Hi guys! I want to try to see if we can play this game in the community. I'm sure most of you know how it works but just in case below the rules: 1.I will think about a word and will tell you the category and the number of letters it has. For example...

• 42 replies
  • 0 kudos

black err Saturday..

Keeping up with the retail mentality of "any excuse", asda has its instore sales of black Saturday today.32" tvs for 89 quid7" tablet for £29 (tbh not to bad spec either http://www.product-reviews.net/2014/11/28/archos-70-inch-502645-asda-tablet-spec...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : EE tops the P3 Mobile Benchmark UK tests

Headline : EE tops the P3 Mobile Benchmark UK testsExcerpt from the link "EE emerged as the overall winner in the P3 Mobile Benchmark UK, a testing methodology for mobile data networks and voice samples, with well-managed voice network and a dominant...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Social media told to simplify terms and conditions

Headline : Social media told to simplify terms and conditions. Excerpt from the Link "Social networking firms including Facebook and Twitter are being told to make it clearer to members how they collect and use their data." My thoughts : About time. ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cyber Monday

So...Black Friday is nearly over. We can all rest easy now....No wait...we can't. Its Cyber Monday on the 1st December...If today is anything to go by....we will see websites crashing all over the place.One good thing ....it should not cause any phys...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos