Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lego - Fun to share, great to stare

Daddydoink
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Well, since @Anonymous put a spotlight on my one hobby that doesn't require electricity (with exception of the train tracks, which is for another post) and gets me hopping about (in excitement or pain)*, I've decided to start a little Lego topic here for us all to post photos of our creations - from the instructions or from our own minds... actually, thinking about it, perhaps we need to start a poster-exclusion list now - I've read the rumours thread, you know.  

So, welcome to the Lego Topic - a place for the creative person in all of us to look, to enjoy, to share, to dribble over**, to contribute, to suggest, to.... something or other... just make sure you clean up after yourself.

More info
*I need to order some thick slippers for Christmas, I think. Or, you know, clean up after myself.

**Of course dribbling is allowed - this isn't a branch of Dixons, you know.

Lego Table V2 (yes, there was a Version 1)

Car showroom

Cafe

Table

Cafe and flats

Access stairs

Windows 10|SurfaceBook2-512|Lego|Wheelchair Reviews
Sony Xperia ZX Premium (because I loved the Try The Tech phone so much)
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 1 of 132
131 REPLIES 131

Cleoriff
  • 122905 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous Your favourite big cats are tigers...so have a go at the one above....Whistle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 132

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous Your favourite big cats are tigers...so have a go at the one above....Whistle

very funny @Cleoriff LOL very droll ... well Cougar Gal, I have a big cat in the little bedroom where I am now ... I kid you not ... you'll just have to believe me ... hang on, I'll just go measure him ... 23" high & 38" from nose to tail ... bought from Age UK charity shop in town, in Grrrrreat condition ... fits into the colour scheme of this room perfectly :womanvery-happy:

Message 22 of 132

Cleoriff
  • 122905 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

very funny @Cleoriff LOL very droll ... well Cougar Gal, I have a big cat in the little bedroom where I am now ... I kid you not ... you'll just have to believe me ... hang on, I'll just go measure him ... 23" high & 38" from nose to tail ... bought from Age UK charity shop in town, in Grrrrreat condition ... fits into the colour scheme of this room perfectly :womanvery-happy:

But not lego...? Mwhahahaha tongue

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 132

Daddydoink
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I disappear off for the day and look what happens to a perfectly on-topic thread...

So, I've been busy, anyway - I've actually re-built the entire cafe (I joke not), then the office above the car show room... some photos:

0265 - Cafe and flats
The Cafe and flats

0262 - Office
The office...

0258 - Photoshoot

A photoshoot takes place with the Hotdog King...

0247 - rear
A look to the rear...

Sony Xperia XZ
Message 24 of 132

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122905 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

And I thought we kept it vaguely on topic with chat about Lego big cats? Either way you have spurred @Anonymous on to go and buy some Lego @Daddydoink so it can't all be bad. ..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 132

Daddydoink
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
@jonsie Yes I can make a tiger. If I want to.
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 27 of 132

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions
Message 28 of 132

Anonymous
Not applicable

luv the pics of your Lego builds

Do you remember the Pirate Island ... Pirate Ship ... White NASA spacecraft, the one which was nicknamed 'the flying brick' ... & endless smaller items which fly ... you're probably way too young

We never managed to use all the bricks in the Lego toy box, we abstractly enjoyed constructing an environment ... as my mum said we were trying to put the roof on before building up the walls

& how many times did we start sorting the bricks into colour & storing in plastic lidded containers

My son luvved his Lego, but once built, he always dismantled them & once more constructed a trebuce for wanging an egg over the canal which I overlook

Got me fired up now @Daddydoink& tempted to go for a modern Scalectrix  & a trainset for my son & his partner to set up in their spare room ... old Hornby OO trainset in my loft together with old Scalectrix

Message 29 of 132

Daddydoink
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Right, a few days of peace and quiet from me as some of us have jobs, you know... so, to make up for the silence:

InterDecker
Side view of InterDecker
Rear view of InterDecker
Front view of InterDecker
Upper deck internal layout
Me photographing the InterDecker
Of course, I had to take a photo of me taking a photo....

Sony Xperia XZ
Message 30 of 132