Did you mean: 

My number is not in use URGENT

PaulinaKos
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello O2,

I would like to share with you my story. On the 3rd of July, I migrated my number from the Pay as you Go O2 to the Pay Monthly O2. It was extremely important to keep the Pay as you Go number as I use it for personal and business purposes for many years. The O2 employee did the migration in the O2 shop the same day. I was told that the migration is going to be completed in 24hours. After two days, my number wasn't working, only my temporarily Pay Monthly number was in use. That was the first time that I called O2 Customer Service to check the progress. I was told that the migration wasn't started and they have to request the number migration again. The process is going to be completed in 24hours. Since then I have been calling O2 Customer service every day. My temporary number was disconnected last week and currently both number are not in use. My small business suffered a massive loss. I can not call my clients, receive messages and clients can not contact with me. I unable to pay salaries to my employees as my phone number is connected with all the bank accounts. This puts them in a great risk as they are not able to pay for bills and afford for every day grocery shoppings.
I am unable to receive calls and text messages from my hospitals. I have a borderline tumor and heart disease. I have been crying over the phone to O2 Customer Service and beg them to fix the issue. After two weeks my number is still not working. Each time when I call O2 Custom service, I am connected with different person and Nobody is able to answer how long the whole process is going to take. I beg you O2! Can somone resolve the issue!!? At this point I am terrified that I have to close the company.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12512 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

Your best option is to get in touch with o2 using social media @PaulinaKos 

Links to all options are in the guide below

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2