Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lego - Fun to share, great to stare

Daddydoink
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Well, since @Anonymous put a spotlight on my one hobby that doesn't require electricity (with exception of the train tracks, which is for another post) and gets me hopping about (in excitement or pain)*, I've decided to start a little Lego topic here for us all to post photos of our creations - from the instructions or from our own minds... actually, thinking about it, perhaps we need to start a poster-exclusion list now - I've read the rumours thread, you know.  

So, welcome to the Lego Topic - a place for the creative person in all of us to look, to enjoy, to share, to dribble over**, to contribute, to suggest, to.... something or other... just make sure you clean up after yourself.

More info
*I need to order some thick slippers for Christmas, I think. Or, you know, clean up after myself.

**Of course dribbling is allowed - this isn't a branch of Dixons, you know.

Lego Table V2 (yes, there was a Version 1)

Car showroom

Cafe

Table

Cafe and flats

Access stairs

Windows 10|SurfaceBook2-512|Lego|Wheelchair Reviews
Sony Xperia ZX Premium (because I loved the Try The Tech phone so much)
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 1 of 132
131 REPLIES 131

Cleoriff
  • 123258 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Well! I won't look then....no I won't....Surprised

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 61 of 132

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144833 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
Nor me.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 62 of 132

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you for the pics @Daddydoink I think I saw an aquita dog, or is it a husky slight_smile

Message 63 of 132

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 64 of 132

Daddydoink
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
It's a husky, @Anonymous and we have a few dogs and cats. I also showed me getting on the wheelchair accessible bus :). There was a bit of a leak in the flower bed, and the car showroom has a new office or flat above it .

Glad no one else looked
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 65 of 132

Anonymous
Not applicable

very funny @jonsie you always make me laugh for which I heartily thank you slight_smile

@jonsie wrote:

I made a kennel out of Lego......

More info

Message 66 of 132

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Daddydoink wrote:
It's a husky, @Anonymous and we have a few dogs and cats. I also showed me getting on the wheelchair accessible bus :). There was a bit of a leak in the flower bed, and the car showroom has a new office or flat above it .

Glad no one else looked

thank you for the above information ... I looked at your photos again to see more detail slight_smile

Message 67 of 132

Daddydoink
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
What I will do at some point is some better described photos... I did these earlier and got caught up in sorting some emails. Ack well.
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 68 of 132

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Daddydoink wrote:
What I will do at some point is some better described photos... I did these earlier and got caught up in sorting some emails. Ack well.

that'd be great @Daddydoink slight_smile

Message 69 of 132

Daddydoink
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

OK, mainly for @Anonymous - I think she'd let the rest of you look now though...

This first picture is the front of the car showroom - you can tell because of what is stuck on the front of the building.  I took inspiration from Southend Mini, who have a mini on its side on the front.

2016-04-01-01-Car showroom.jpg

So, if you look in the window, you get the second idea that this is a car showroom - there is a car inside
2016-04-01-02-Car Showroom.jpg

Not the greatest focus, this next one - this is the upper floor of the building, where sales are completed...
2016-04-01-03-Car showroom.jpg

And a final peek - two cars can fit comfortably inside... three if you push them about.
2016-04-01-04-Car showroom.jpg

Above the car showroom is a large open plan space that we've not really decided what to do with.  It could easily become part of the car showroom business as a call centre or something - it also has a fire exit potential.  In the meantime, it is vacant.
2016-04-01-05-Open plan.jpg

Delivery time - here is another car being set down - notice that the children have parked the large coach here because they have nowhere else to keep it!
2016-04-01-06-Car showroom.jpg

Over at the bus stop, there is an information totem:
2016-04-01-07-Bus stop.jpg

And here is a drone-eye-view of the bus stop... with me waiting for the bus.  I really should work out a Lego design for a Focus..
2016-04-01-08-Bus stop.jpg

Here is a close up of the leak:
2016-04-01-09-Leak.jpg

And last of all - the husky:
2016-04-01-10-Husky.jpg

I'm not sure what's going to be done next to the table - we're considering pulling it all down and building some residential.  Its also possible we could get some more 16 x 16 boards and then make some more floors to the flats and offices, as we like how they keep going up.  It would mean I need to work out how to do some more desks for gainful employment to the Lego people.

Sony Xperia XZ
Message 70 of 132