Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46570 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4929 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6546 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Batten down the hatches!

Doris Day is coming.http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/features/39053968

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Would you cook these?

Hey guys, I spotted an article about 'eating bugs' and thought it was quite interesting! Actually I've seen articles like this more and more often in the recent years - the topic seems to be gaining popularity. Article on BBC website here (don't look...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

International Mother Language Day

Hi guys, hyvää päivää! Today seems to be International Mother Language Day. Naturally then my question is: what's your native language? If you didn't know yet, mine is Finnish (and the above means 'good day!'). The Mother Language Day was announced b...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Post the last picture you took on your mobile!

Hey guys, We thought it would be fun to start a thread where you post the last picture you took on your mobile device! The rules are simple. Just post the last picture you took on your mobile with a short caption explaining what it's of. Obviously, y...

Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 16.45.26.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 157 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Steve Hewlett

Broadcaster Steve Hewlett, who movingly shared his experience of coping with cancer on BBC Radio 4, has died at the age of 58.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-39027583

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

A laugh for Wednesday morning

These are so funny I had to pass them on. I've edited a few for obvious reasons. Some of the attorney's questions are funnier than the witnesses answers. Enjoy. These are from a book called Disorder in the Courts and are things people actually said i...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Football : Headers linked to Brain Damage

Repeated headers during a footballer's professional career may be linked to long-term brain damage, according to "tentative evidence" from UK scientists.The research follows reports that players who head balls may be more prone to developing dementia...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Get those cogs turning!

1. You are driving down the road in your car on a wild, stormy night, when you pass by a bus stop and you see three people waiting for the bus: 1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.2. An old friend who once saved your life.3. The perfec...

Wa10 by Level 19: Quirky
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

If I had a time machine...

Hey guys, If you could go back in time to witness an event from history what would it be? Would you like to know if the dinosaurs had feathers or scales? Would you go and find out who really shot JFK? Or watch England win the world cup in 1966? To av...

time_travel.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos