Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lego - Fun to share, great to stare

Daddydoink
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Well, since @Anonymous put a spotlight on my one hobby that doesn't require electricity (with exception of the train tracks, which is for another post) and gets me hopping about (in excitement or pain)*, I've decided to start a little Lego topic here for us all to post photos of our creations - from the instructions or from our own minds... actually, thinking about it, perhaps we need to start a poster-exclusion list now - I've read the rumours thread, you know.  

So, welcome to the Lego Topic - a place for the creative person in all of us to look, to enjoy, to share, to dribble over**, to contribute, to suggest, to.... something or other... just make sure you clean up after yourself.

More info
*I need to order some thick slippers for Christmas, I think. Or, you know, clean up after myself.

**Of course dribbling is allowed - this isn't a branch of Dixons, you know.

Lego Table V2 (yes, there was a Version 1)

Car showroom

Cafe

Table

Cafe and flats

Access stairs

Windows 10|SurfaceBook2-512|Lego|Wheelchair Reviews
Sony Xperia ZX Premium (because I loved the Try The Tech phone so much)
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 1 of 132
131 REPLIES 131

Daddydoink
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
We don't go in for that around here... 😉
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 111 of 132

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Looks amazing @Daddydoink! Whose cat is the grey one? grin

@Anonymous Apart from the classic LEGO, there are also 'girly' LEGO sets you can get with lots of pink and purple colours, ponies, flowers, etc.... Cat Very Happy 

Message 112 of 132

Anonymous
Not applicable

like the fact that several minifigs got married recently @Daddydoink, & @Marjo I didn't know there was girlie Lego

Daddydoink, whatever happened to the strawberry blonde who was handcuffed by the police for wearing no trousers wink

I'll share a packet of jellybabies with you @jonsie wink

Lego has stood the test of time slight_smile

Message 113 of 132

Daddydoink
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

So the cat is a regular who resides in 4 of the 3 flats, shared amongst the many residents @Marjo.  No particular owner but then there are also 4 or 5 dogs, a squirrel, Sebastion... I kid not.

@Anonymous not sure what happened to the strawberry blonde reprebate.  I must ask someone who knows...!  There is also a Lego @Toby about, although he's not been seen since either! He might be working in the office though.  Meanwhile we have plenty of lego in all colours - as can be seen.  I found the girls today when tidying up so they can watch a DVD have put the cars in the garage, parked the buses, etc... I forgave them the mess of minifigs on the floor... nearly.

Sony Xperia XZ
Message 114 of 132

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Absolutely fantastic construction's @Daddydoink! I never knew there were Lego cats. I'll have to pick up a few to those. slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 115 of 132

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Absolutely fantastic construction's @Daddydoink! I never knew there were Lego cats. I'll have to pick up a few to those. slight_smile

@Martin-O2 I foresee a trip to the LEGO store in the near future... thanks for the idea! You'll see loads of them arranged on my desk next week. tongue

@Daddydoink Do you have any other LEGO animals apart from the ones mentioned? There seems to be quite many that I haven't heard of, like a squirrel!

Message 116 of 132

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Marjo I'm sure the office will be covered in them before long! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 117 of 132

Daddydoink
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

@Marjo - lots of animals, including frogs, snakes, cats... we've got a few things, so I'll arrange a photoshoot soon.  

@Martin-O2 - try Ebay!  

@Toby I'm sorry for destroying the office productivity.

Sony Xperia XZ
Message 118 of 132

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Daddydoink wrote:

@Anonymous not sure what happened to the strawberry blonde reprobate.  I must ask someone who knows...!  

Errrmmmm....I don't think the reprobate was ever strawberry blonde. She may well have been back in the day....but I'm absolutely certain she had dark red hair in the last showing?....Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 119 of 132

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Daddydoink wrote:

@Anonymous not sure what happened to the strawberry blonde reprobate.  I must ask someone who knows...!  

Errrmmmm....I don't think the reprobate was ever strawberry blonde. She may well have been back in the day....but I'm absolutely certain she had dark red hair in the last showing?....Happy Dance

LOL her roots will be showing now LOL

Message 120 of 132