Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is quiet in here tonight

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

I have been down the pub tonight and notice it is very quiet in here .

been checking between pints of cider and not much activity? 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yea, sorry about that, guys. If you keep posting, I'll try to avoid that from happening grin
Message 11 of 21

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

If this snow keeps coming down we'll soon have plenty posts about non-deliveries and inaccessible mast repairs!:smileyhappy:

Message 12 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Then people will try & say its O2 fault & want to get out of their contracts without payingSmiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 21

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Everytime the forum goes quiet Leonard orchestrates a network outage, shortage of iPhones or a price rise, just to liven things up a bit wink

I think he has more power than we think, I heard the Pope spoke to Leonard before resigning! tongue

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 14 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Leonard must be pope John paul the III then:smileytongue:

Message 15 of 21

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145120 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27848 Solutions

@perksie wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
Everytime the forum goes quiet Leonard orchestrates a network outage, shortage of iPhones or a price rise, just to liven things up a bit wink

I think he has more power than we think, I heard the Pope spoke to Leonard before resigning! tongue

Something else that's O2's fault then...?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 16 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

i think its because the page has been changing, various problems, and the way things have been. its just not happening, i try and post as much as i can, but have contempating leaing the forum as there is no one there

either that or you all view it and think  " what is she on about, im not replying to that..." 

Message 17 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i think its because the page has been changing, various problems, and the way things have been. its just not happening, i try and post as much as i can, but have contempating leaing the forum as there is no one there

either that or you all view it and think  " what is she on about, im not replying to that..." 

you light up the place & liven people up

Message 18 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

i am staying lol, just not as active as before, just feel its not worth it sometimes, then i get email notifications from a thread that as gone off its tangent and im left outside of it all lol. i still like you all.. 

Message 19 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks babe. most of us are here as normal but im just mainly helping out in certain sections & having a good time with my friends here

Message 20 of 21