I'm on holiday next week (16-22 July)!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys, happy Thursday!

Just a heads up that I will be on holiday all of next week, 16-22 July. smiling

I will be enjoying the summer with my parents who are visiting from Finland, and we will be exploring different areas of London and some surrounding areas. I'm hoping this warm weather continues sun sun sun although I read something about a storm approaching.... hushed 

If anything comes up that you normally would flag to the Community Team, @Martin-O2 and @EmilieT will be here. If you send me a PM I will most likely action it on my return to the office. slight_smile 

P.S. If you have any suggestion for where to take my parents to enjoy summer in London, please let me know! grin I have some ideas already for a couple of days but still looking for some additional suggestions to present to them. They like cozy pubs, pretty areas to have a nice walk in, parks, and places with interesting-looking buildings they can take photos of on their smartphone. slight_smile They also want to see museums, culture and landmarks!

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I didn't notice any signal issues @jonsie, but then again I was mostly using the camera and didn't check very often. I was using my 3G sometimes in both cities while walking around and didn't observe any drops. I still don't have 4G though (should probably upgrade, I know, but 3G has been fine!) so can't really tell you about my experience with it. tongue

Message 31 of 31