Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Level 63: Greatness Assured

Google Tricks

Some I knew, some I didn't. Still useful though.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/2019/01/15/15-google-tricks-you-never-knew-before/2580...

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Topics: 547

Re: Google Tricks

Yes most of them are fairly well known (to me) and I'm not sure I'll ever use the ones I don't already use. 

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Well I've definitely learned something. I must admit I do a lot of Google searches but didn't know about advanced search or all the other things you can get Google to do. So thanks for this @Bambino.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Community Manager

I didn't know about the "easter eggs", some really interesting things on this one thanks @Bambino smile Do you guys know of any other trick than the barrel roll one? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Topics: 685

[ Edited ]

It is interesting @Bambino

I found out about the reservation one (re flights) entirely by accident and the fact it gives you info that others sit in airports waiting for.

I could never understand why people seemed to know the gate number of a flight before it was officially displayed. Once I started booking my flights via Gmail, I had access to that information as well.

Very handy at Malaga airport where there is a great distance to walk between B Gate and C gate .wink

*The Game Is On*