cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas adverts - which ones did you like most?

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

I don't know about you, but over the Holidays season I'm always looking forward to the Christmas adverts. Every year, companies come up with adorable, heartwarming and funny ads that I can't get enough of! Of course not all of them are a success, but done well, a Christmas ad can be quite something hugging

Over the years, which Christmas ads did you like the most? Are there some from the previous years, or 2018, that you like particularly?

Here are two from this year that I found lovely:

I'm looking forward to see your favourite ones! tv

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Off the subject, but on the subject.. 

In the good old days before mobiles, texts and data became an everyday occurrence(except today) I used to love receiving email containing jokes and memes etc.

The one I used to really look forward to / hate was the Christmas Lights Gone Wild my mate used to send me every year.

Love the video, had never seen technology do something so fabulous before.. still hate the season tho

Message 11 of 15

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

It's festive so on topic, no worries about that wink

I had never heard of Christmas lights gone wild before @Anonymous so thanks for sharing the video - it's amazing what can be done with those lights, yet here I am struggling to setup my super simple tree lights every year joy 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
As if the lights weren't amazing enough.. to know that it was activated by tuning your car radio to a specific frequency as you passed, saved disturbing the neighbours was another big wow for me!
Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Kevin the Carrot isn't bad but am quite suprised they got away with it as at first I thought it was a new version of the Coca-Cola ad which I think is the point.

The John Lewis ad isn't bad and better than some of their output over the last few years but I bet it's cost them a small fortune in licensing fees as even their shorter ads have a track from Elton John's back catalogue.

The M&S 'what's your favourite' is quite a nice set of ads too.

The Amazon singing boxes are a bit irritating and tacky.

Message 14 of 15

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

It's never really Christmas until you've seen the coca cola advert. That always reminds me of Christmas.  Just don't get the big hoo-ha over the John Lewis advert every year.

Thanks

Steve
Message 15 of 15