Cats & Dogs

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123027 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

R.I.P Pudsey heart

Pudsey the dog, winner of Britains got Talent, has died age 11

His owner Ashleigh Butler discovered that Pudsey had leukaemia when he became unwell.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40687875/pudsey-the-dog-from-britains-got-talent-is-dead

[Please find old related discussion about Cats & Dogs [old]  here]

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 884
883 REPLIES 883

Anonymous
Not applicable

@EmilieT there’s Jasper D903CC98-1D13-41BF-9F19-2B367394FB10.jpeg

Message 221 of 884

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous Jasper is one gorgeous cat heart_eyes His eyes and fur compliment each other! How old is he?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 222 of 884

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Adorable cat @Anonymous!! smiling

I found this awesome story today about a pair of cats in Japan who keep trying to get into an art museum! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

signature

Message 223 of 884

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2208 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

I'll be patient then, and hope that sometime soon they'll let you take a beauty shot @Cleoriff fingers_crossed

Until we can see the puppies @ComaChameleon, I thought I'd share a picture of my family's new dog (as of last Saturday)! Unfortunately he's in France so I haven't met him in person yet, but 4 years old Jules is a real cutie:

IMG_6950.jpg

He is soooo gorgeous @EmilieT!!

Today she told me I should come along soon to cuddle the puppies heart_eyes

The little one weights now 435g (the others 600-700g). 

One of the girls will be named "Gloria" (It's the G-litter) grin @Glory1

But it's not decided which one as my friend will keep one and wants her's to be called "Greta". grin 

Can't wait to see them! heart_eyes

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 224 of 884

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

She's amazingly beautiful and looks so calm @EmilieT, which she probably isn't joy

So a puppy called Gloria, @ComaChameleon, I'm honoured, I think LOL

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 225 of 884

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@ComaChameleon Don't forget to take loads of photos when you go play with Gloria, Greta and all the other G-puppies please! Confused

Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 226 of 884

Cleoriff
  • 123027 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

It's lovely (and awful) when you go to see a new litter of puppies and kittens.

Lovely as they are all so cute, awful because I end up thinking 'I will have this one,no that one, oh this one is gorgeous'

In the end (both with puppies and kittens) I have ended  up bringing home two. Two yorkies, and then when I moved to cats, I had two of those as well. Over the years I have had 8 cats, though the most at one time was 6. I was called the crazy cat lady by friends....Cat dog

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 227 of 884

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I know what you mean @Cleoriff, that's why I don't go to any pet shops anymore I just want to take them all home joy Six cats at the same time must have been quite hectic! Crazy

signature

Message 228 of 884

Cleoriff
  • 123027 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

I know what you mean @Cleoriff, that's why I don't go to any pet shops anymore I just want to take them all home joy Six cats at the same time must have been quite hectic! Crazy

It was hectic @EmilieT...I was a sucker for a sob story....ie 'this one will be put down tomorrow Mum if you don't take it'. That 'excuse' was used twice by one of my sons...joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 229 of 884

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff That would get me as well, but since I'm not allowed pets in my flat (yet) at least it keeps me from taking in all the animals I see joy 

signature

Message 230 of 884