Cats & Dogs

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122794 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

R.I.P Pudsey heart

Pudsey the dog, winner of Britains got Talent, has died age 11

His owner Ashleigh Butler discovered that Pudsey had leukaemia when he became unwell.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40687875/pudsey-the-dog-from-britains-got-talent-is-dead

[Please find old related discussion about Cats & Dogs [old]  here]

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 884
883 REPLIES 883

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I'll be patient then, and hope that sometime soon they'll let you take a beauty shot @Cleoriff fingers_crossed

Until we can see the puppies @ComaChameleon, I thought I'd share a picture of my family's new dog (as of last Saturday)! Unfortunately he's in France so I haven't met him in person yet, but 4 years old Jules is a real cutie:

IMG_6950.jpg

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 211 of 884

Cleoriff
  • 122794 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

I'll be patient then, and hope that sometime soon they'll let you take a beauty shot @Cleoriff fingers_crossed

Until we can see the puppies @ComaChameleon, I thought I'd share a picture of my family's new dog (as of last Saturday)! Unfortunately he's in France so I haven't met him in person yet, but 4 years old Jules is a real cutie:

IMG_6950.jpg

@EmilieT wrote:

IMG_6950.jpg

He's beautiful @EmilieT

I have just watched a soldier on This Morning who adopted a puppy he found in a demolished building in Afghanistan. It took him 4 days to get the puppy out of the building as he was frightened. All his siblings were dead :smileysad:...Eventually he came to him and he brought him back to the UK, (apparently that was a 6 month process as he had to get permission and help from the British Consul.)

You should see the 'puppy' now. All grown up and beautiful heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 212 of 884

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Such a sad story, but thankfully a lovely happy ending @Cleoriff hugging Still no luck with Gizmo and Lily? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 213 of 884

Cleoriff
  • 122794 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

Such a sad story, but thankfully a lovely happy ending @Cleoriff hugging Still no luck with Gizmo and Lily? 

No @EmilieT

I did get one of Gizmo but we had visitors at the weekend and with them and F1 I have been a bit busy.

Actually my grandson bought their new puppy to see us. I say puppy as he is only 12 weeeks old and massive

It's a Dogue de Bordeaux

Currently looks like this.....

Image result for images of Dog de Bordeaux puppies

And will grow up to look like this....

Related image

If you have ever seen the film Turner and Hooch, thats the sort of dog in the film. Pity he will be slobbery when he shakes his head...joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 214 of 884

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7210 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
He's very cute @Cleoriff slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 215 of 884

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

What a adorable pup @Cleoriff heart_eyes What's his name??

signature

Message 216 of 884

Cleoriff
  • 122794 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

What a adorable pup @Cleoriff heart_eyes What's his name??

@EmilieT  He is called Hank. innocent

Nice name, as Tom Hanks starred in the film Turner and Hooch. (Hooch was a Dogue de Bordeaux)

They also have a cat called Mr James, who hasn't taken to Hank at all yet...joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 217 of 884

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff

Maybe once Mr James has warmed up to Hank a bit more, maybe we'll get to see a nice picture of them both hanging out together? Or am I too much of an optimist joy 

signature

Message 218 of 884

Cleoriff
  • 122794 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Maybe Emilie.

I have heard of stranger things happening joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 219 of 884

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Fingers crossed @Cleoriff fingers_crossed

In the meantime, I thought I'd share this news article about a friendship between seven labradors and a kitty that @Martin-O2 spotted yesterday ... so adorable hugging

signature

Message 220 of 884