Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

Re: Amazon Prime - What Are You Watching?

@EmilieT wrote:

I've had Prime for soooo long and yet only started using it to watch series and films recently. Parks & Rec, Last Man on earth, The Good Wife/The Good Fight (thanks @Glory1 for that recommendation), Grey's anatomy, Scandal, This is us, The Tick ... Cheers @welshsteve76 for reminding me that Psych is on there, I loved that show and definitely would watch it all over again sometime soon! smile

Psych is a great show. Expensive on Prime though.  You'd be better off buying the box set, ironically, from Amazon. joy

Thanks

Steve
Former Staff

Re: Amazon Prime - What Are You Watching?

@welshsteve76

Oh right, thanks for letting me know! I've just watched one more Prime show over the weekend called Homecoming. I had no idea what it was but I really liked it, the camera work and direction in particular is very interesting and so dramatic  smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature