Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 548

Happy Thanksgiving

Today I would just like to wish all our American cousins a very happy Thanksgiving Day Smiley Very Happy

Image result for Thanksgiving gifs

Level 64: Magistrate

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Day was last Thursday @jonsie, but it's the thought that counts. Thank you, my friend.😉

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Oh my bad. But it is showing as today in my calendar. I've waited all week to post my good wishes too disappointed relieved

Anyways, I hope it was a happy holiday for you @Bambino smiling

Just looked it up.

Capture.JPG

Sorry it passed unnoticed here seemingly Smiley Sad

Level 64: Magistrate

[ Edited ]

Yes it was very nice, @jonsie, although I'm snowed in in Kansas City at the moment.

FYI, Thanksgiving Day is always a Thursday, and hence 'Black Friday', which the UK has strangely adopted, but I understand the commercial reasons why.Smiley Wink

Sending Thanksgiving greetings to @Glory1 who's the only other American I'm aware of in the community.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Topics: 688

@Bambino

Belated Happy Thanksgiving Day. Apologies, I forgot all about it...

Sorry to hear about the snow in Kansas...Smiley Sad

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Thank you @Bambino and a belated Happy Thanksgiving Day to you.

Clearly I've been living here too long as I forgot all about Thanksgiving too, which is awful of me.

Sorry to hear you're snowed in, in Kansas City @Bambino. Have I really been gone too long or is the snow a bit early this year? It's not even the end of November!

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 255

Hello Americans, Happy Thanksgiving Day for last Thursday ... I too thought it was today @jonsie

Sorry to hear you're snowed in @Bambino & hopefully you're not snowed in @Glory1

Hope all our cousins across the pond had an enjoyable day

Image result for images for Thanksgiving day 018

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

[ Edited ]

Thank you and no, thank God, there's no snow in London @WispaRed7. We rarely get snow and when it does snow heavily, a very rare occurrence, everything stops. I find it extremely amusing, in spite of 49 years in this city. In New York, where it snows heavily at least twice and sometimes 3 times in a winter, nothing stops. And everyone goes to work, busss run, the subway runs, trains run and no one, or hardly anyone mentions the weather. But then in fairness to Londoners, they're just not used to heavy snow, or any snow for that matter.

In fact, the worse snow I can remember in London was December 1980, the year I did my first Christmas and New Year cruise. I couldn't have chosen a better time to be away. It was one of the worst winters in London I can remember.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 255

Some sunshine for @Glory1 & @Bambino

Image result for images for sunshine

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry