Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime - What Are You Watching?

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

We have a Netflix version, how about an Amazon Prime version?

I recently started using Amazon Prime, and have watched a few movies on there.  The one thing I am currently watching on there is The Man In The High Castle (up to the last episode of Season 2).  It's really good.

I've watched one Parks & Recreation but not bothered since.  Psych is on there and I always loved that so was going to watch that, but you have to purchase episodes at 99p an episode, which works out more expensive than buying the box set.

Thanks

Steve
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

I've had Prime for soooo long and yet only started using it to watch series and films recently. Parks & Rec, Last Man on earth, The Good Wife/The Good Fight (thanks @Glory1 for that recommendation), Grey's anatomy, Scandal, This is us, The Tick ... Cheers @welshsteve76 for reminding me that Psych is on there, I loved that show and definitely would watch it all over again sometime soon! smile

Psych is a great show. Expensive on Prime though.  You'd be better off buying the box set, ironically, from Amazon. joy

Thanks

Steve
Message 21 of 22

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@welshsteve76

Oh right, thanks for letting me know! I've just watched one more Prime show over the weekend called Homecoming. I had no idea what it was but I really liked it, the camera work and direction in particular is very interesting and so dramatic  smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 22 of 22