Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

Re: Amazon Prime - What Are You Watching?

I think the issue with AMazon Prime, and Netflix for that matter is the sheer amount of stuff on there can be a little overwhelming.

Thanks

Steve
Level 13: Prompter

@welshsteve76 wrote:

I think the issue with AMazon Prime, and Netflix for that matter is the sheer amount of stuff on there can be a little overwhelming.

Thats quite true, I found Prime though a nightmare to find "real" HDR content. Wound me up so much I gave up in the end.

Topics: 688

To be honest, although I'm a Prime customer, I haven't bothered with the films or music.

I watch enough TV as it is...joy

I must be the only person on here who had Netflix once and then let the subscription lapse.

*The Game Is On*

@Cleoriff wrote:

I must be the only person on here who had Netflix once and then let the subscription lapse.

Thats 2 of us then Destroy

Topics: 548

I watched nothing when I had Prime

I now have Netflix and still watch nothing apart from the odd recommendation

Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

[ Edited ]

So far with Prime, apart from a few movies, the only thing I have watched regularly is The Man In The High Castle (into series 3 now).  There is other stuff, but quite a bit of the content you have to pay for, which I don't agree with. Especially as some of this content is actually quite old now.  Psych tv series for example. They added all 8 series, but are charging for it, which I don't agree with.

Thanks

Steve
Former Staff

I've had Prime for soooo long and yet only started using it to watch series and films recently. Parks & Rec, Last Man on earth, The Good Wife/The Good Fight (thanks @Glory1 for that recommendation), Grey's anatomy, Scandal, This is us, The Tick ... Cheers @welshsteve76 for reminding me that Psych is on there, I loved that show and definitely would watch it all over again sometime soon! smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Anonymous

I have Prime but I can't say I'm hooked on anything.

Will definitely watch the Grand Tour when it comes back but am wondering whether to ditch it

Topics: 533

I have prime for the free one day delivery. Prime video is just a bonus for me.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

I just had the trial and then stopped, not for me slight frown