Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46668 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4955 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6560 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Breakthrough in WiFi technology

Sounds good, if it makes it to market. http://www.zdnet.com/article/wi-fi-speeds-could-triple-and-range-double-thanks-to-mit-breakthrough/?ftag=TRE17cfd61&bhid=20703257351092324168016582229757

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airlines - Another one bites the dust...

The airline operating the only route from our local airport to London (Stansted), FlyBMI, went into administration yesterday. A staff of 375 are jobless, and 17 ERJ145 twinjet planes are grounded. That's a bit of a b*mmer, but not as much as those st...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Big Cats and cubs

I know we have a section on cats and dogs but this is a bit special so hence the post.Most of the regulars know of my love of Big Cats, particularly cheetahs. Yesterday @Anonymous sent me a picture on FB. It was so beautiful, though if honest, I thou...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Andre Previn

Oscar-winning film composer and symphony orchestra conductor Andre Previn died Thursday at his home in Manhattan, his manager confirmed to the New York Times. He was 89.https://variety.com/2019/music/news/andre-previn-dead-dies-composer-gigi-porgy-an...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV Programmes they SHOULDN'T have brought back!

So to run alongside the TV programmes they should bring back, how about the reverse side of the coin?As I'm the creator of the thread, I get to cheat, I'll name TWO just off the top of my headOpen All Hours....ok, Granville and company.....and whatev...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

Real Bread Week 23 Feb-3Mar 2019

Just found out that this week is Real Bread Week.... So what do you like in your butties?I`m gonna get a banana sarnie....

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bring Back TV Programmes

What TV programmes do you miss, or too young to see at the time, and would love to see reshown?I know that some old programmes are repeated on channels such as Dave, Yesterday, Drama, Gold -feel free to mention any that you miss and are pleased on an...

• 75 replies
  • 0 kudos

[GAME] Valentine's Day Word Search Puzzle

Hi guys and happy Valentine's Day! Here's a new puzzle that we haven't tried before: word search I'm excited to see if you like it and how easy/difficult you find it! It's pretty simple - I've hidden 50 Valentine's Day related words within the grid i...

Valentines Puzzle
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 67 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thursday Quiz Day

Hi, Hello, How are you?In the style of QI, here is a once-a-week quiz....Every Thursday there will be a new question. You have until 11am (British time) Friday to answer.The rules:- post should read: title of quiz and answer- only one answer per post...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Peter Tork

Very sad newshttps://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-47319788

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos