Upcoming Priority offers: from 7th June

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

There's a lot happening on the Priority front right now- take a look below:

• Explore our great range of prizes and gift ideas for Father’s Day, starting today!
  • Show your support for the rugby this weekend as all the eagerly anticipated international fixtures kick off from Saturday – offers from Canterbury and Gilbert are already live!
  • From midday Tuesday, the Caffé Nero free hot drink offer is available so grab a cuppa and enjoy Coffee

Time to make the most of these: let us know which one you're going for smiley

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have anything you’d like us to incorporate and we will do our best to see if we can include it.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

Channel Update - 060618-1.jpg

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Unhappy64
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am 65 in Daventry what is my best offers with this I phone 7+
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Unhappy64 wrote:
I am 65 in Daventry what is my best offers with this I phone 7+

Download the O2 Priority app from the App Store and have a look. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Tsidkenu1es
  • 79 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Unhappy64After you download and sign In into the O2 Priority the best offers are the one for free, just enter in the price draw or the ones you like...!

Good luck and be happy...! smiley

One Family * One Community * One Love * One Purpose
*************** UNITED ONE WORLD ***************
***** LOVE***********PEACE************JOY*******
* The Future Is In Our Hearts Our Minds And Our Souls *
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If you're in an area similar to mine there will be naff all unless you enter the prize draws or want tickets.

Message 5 of 5