cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority offer for free Merlin Attractions tickets.

Carly1979
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I was also really disappointed to find that even though both my husband & I tried at bang on 12.00 noon today. All the Merlin Attractions tickets were sold out immediately! I appreciate that this is a free offer, but how do you stand a chance when all tickets sell out the minute the offer begins! It seems very unfair.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@SamF my reply on the other thread here gives a bit more info around the offer and its popularity. Any questions please let me know. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Carly1979You are the third person to complain today about this. It happens too frequently

Other thread here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/O2-Priority/Free-Thorpe-Park-tickets/m-p/1139715#M933

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Carly1979 I've posted a response to this in the thread @Cleoriff linked to. wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 3 of 5

SamF
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I was literally about to post the same. I watched the countdown at 11:59 today and as soon as the countdown finished I pressed to use now so literally within seconds and it already said sold out 😞
Message 4 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@SamF my reply on the other thread here gives a bit more info around the offer and its popularity. Any questions please let me know. 

signature

Message 5 of 5