Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Screenshot 2019-01-28 at 09.35.42.png

Hi everyone, 

On Wednesday 30 January at 9:00am, you'll be able to grab some tickets on Priority for Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds' June 8th gig in Inverness, Bught Park. 

Noel Gallagher formed this English rock band in 2010, after leaving Oasis as lead guitarist and songwriter. The band is now touring with a few other former members of Oasis, as well as the bassist from The Zutons. 

Are you a fan of Noel Gallagher and his band? Have you seen him/them live before, or are you interested in going to see them on their tour next year?

Let us know in the comments! Dance                                                         

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@EmilieT- Yes I was an Oasis fan. Lost interest after album no.3 though.  Very sporadic output of decent songs after that.

Thanks

Steve
Message 11 of 12

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff

Your lads are very lucky, it sounds like they've seen so many amazing artists and attended great gigs!

@welshsteve76 

I don't have a great memory for that sort of thing, but I think the only albums I ever really listened to were the earlier ones as well. They did some fantastic ones in the early days though smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 12