O2 Priority
Ask questions and share your experience with O2 Priority.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We're looking for O2 Priority Research Panelists!

Hello all, hope you're having a good week so far! At O2 we're constantly trying to improve our products with input from our customers. You might have noticed (or even been a part of) some of our various beta trials and product development initiatives...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 31 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: O2 Priority board

Hi everyone, Welcome to our Priority forum board. Here's some info to get you started: Need help with Priority? This board is here for you to ask questions from other community members and receive answers on everything that you might need help with r...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

PRE -SALE TICKETS.

Hi all, hope you can help am trying to purchase tickets, however it just states come back later. Are 02 having issues with Pre- Sale at present. Would kindly ask for any info on this. This is the first time i have tried priority pre sale. Thanks for ...

Gizmo691 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upcoming Priority offers: 25th February onwards

Hi everyone, As always, there's a lot going on in Priority over the coming week - we picked a few offers to highlight below, but if you spot any other exciting one on the app or online, let us know in the comments! Rugby season is in full effect and ...

Channel Update - 200219-1.jpg
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Priority queueing no good!

HiI have been an o2 priority user for a long time now and have two phones on o2.I have used the o2 priority queuing once and it was brilliant as I walked Straight in (even tho the queue was tiny anyway but he ho)My parents booked tickets for an event...

O2 priority

Your O2 priority is an absolute farce. Went to get a drink at caffe nero at 4 and they advised the codes have finished. Went again next day at 12, as soon as the offer started and they still said the same thing! I do not understand how did tour code ...

Sweta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Marina

Hi everyone, Marina, formerly known as Marina and the Diamonds, will be performing at several venues across the UK this Spring. If you fancy going to see her performing live, tickets will be on sale for these events on Priority this Wednesday! I've p...

Screenshot 2019-02-18 at 15.07.38.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Mondays 😊

Hi everyone! Did you have a good weekend? It's a start of a new week again and I think Happy Mondays is a great band to talk about today. Are you familiar with them? They are an English rock band originally from Salford, formed in 1980. Their music g...

Happy Mondays
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

test

I am just wondering if anybody ever heard anything in regards to the sock promotion that wasn't awarded?

NicNocks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority Tickets Calendar 18 - 24 February

Hey everyone! There are a ton of fantastic offers for gigs and other events listed on Priority Tickets each week with early access often available for O2 customers. We wanted to list some of the great events going on sale this week to make sure you d...

Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 15.35.39.png Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 15.35.23.png

O2 Priority WINNER'PRIZE

I had receive the e-mail that I had won the Exclusive SEA LIFE events with Priority .But I can't access to register. Firstly,It was just only 24 hours to RSVP. It was valid until the 14th Feb. As you know those day, we were both busy to celebrate Val...

Shi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where do you prefer to stand/sit at a gig?

Hey guys, When going to a gig, some like to dance to the beat of the live music right in front of the stage, while others prefer sitting down to enjoy it more comfortably, or standing quietly on the sidelines to have a little chat with their friends....

stock.PNG
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos