Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

House and Garden subscription

O2 priority were offering 3 months free subscription to H&G, I don’t want to continue with this beyond the 3 months, how do I cancel it?
Topics: 518
Solutions: 10,377

Re: House and Garden subscription

@Newbie You’d need to contact H&G directly to cancel. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Hi @Newbie, let us know if you were able to cancel the subscription in the end? 

It would be great to hear how you liked the subscription itself as well if you have any feedback to share! Smiley Happy

Check out some of the recent discussions:
What do you look for in a new phone? Let us know what your priorities are when picking a new device!
MWC 2019 Megathread Seen any tech you’re interested in or want to know more about something? Tell us here!
Which O2 Academy gig are you most interested in this year? Check out what's coming up and let us know which gig you fancy!
Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2 - Find out the latest info on Samsung's announcement and join the conversation! 

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 1: Joiner

Hi both
I contacted H&G directly though they have no record of the subscription, I’ve asked them to check again and stated it was an O2 priority offer, I just hope I’m not charged next month.
In terms of the magazine itself, it just wasn’t for me, articles weren’t that informative and a little disappointing on the whole.
Highlighted
Community Manager

@Newbie wrote:
Hi both
I contacted H&G directly though they have no record of the subscription, I’ve asked them to check again and stated it was an O2 priority offer, I just hope I’m not charged next month.
In terms of the magazine itself, it just wasn’t for me, articles weren’t that informative and a little disappointing on the whole.

Cheers for coming back to give us an update. Fingers crossed it will all go well with the cancellation now. Sorry to hear the magazine wasn't for you though - maybe you'll find a better one next. Smiley Happy

Check out some of the recent discussions:
What do you look for in a new phone? Let us know what your priorities are when picking a new device!
MWC 2019 Megathread Seen any tech you’re interested in or want to know more about something? Tell us here!
Which O2 Academy gig are you most interested in this year? Check out what's coming up and let us know which gig you fancy!
Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2 - Find out the latest info on Samsung's announcement and join the conversation! 

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature