Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House and Garden subscription

Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
O2 priority were offering 3 months free subscription to H&G, I don’t want to continue with this beyond the 3 months, how do I cancel it?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Newbie You’d need to contact H&G directly to cancel. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Newbie You’d need to contact H&G directly to cancel. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Newbie, let us know if you were able to cancel the subscription in the end? 

It would be great to hear how you liked the subscription itself as well if you have any feedback to share! slight_smile

Message 3 of 5

Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi both
I contacted H&G directly though they have no record of the subscription, I’ve asked them to check again and stated it was an O2 priority offer, I just hope I’m not charged next month.
In terms of the magazine itself, it just wasn’t for me, articles weren’t that informative and a little disappointing on the whole.
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Newbie wrote:
Hi both
I contacted H&G directly though they have no record of the subscription, I’ve asked them to check again and stated it was an O2 priority offer, I just hope I’m not charged next month.
In terms of the magazine itself, it just wasn’t for me, articles weren’t that informative and a little disappointing on the whole.

Cheers for coming back to give us an update. Fingers crossed it will all go well with the cancellation now. Sorry to hear the magazine wasn't for you though - maybe you'll find a better one next. slight_smile

Message 5 of 5