Did you mean: 

BTS - Love Yourself presale missing link

lexune
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello everyone, 

I want to buy tickets for the BTS - Love Yourself tour through O2 priority, but the link isn't available anymore. There's no trace of the event on the O2 priority website or app and the tickets will go on sale tomorrow morning. Does anyone know why this is happening? 

Thanks.

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

We’re sorry for any miscommunication or confusion on the pre-sale of BTS tickets. We get 99% of pre-sales in our venues but some artists choose not to have them and we have to respect that decision. It hasn't been possible to secure Priority Tickets for this gig.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 31 of 35

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Unfortunately that doesn't help the people who switched to O2 especially for Priority tickets that had been advertised for a month before. Surely, until they secure the rights to priority/presale tickets, they should not be advertised at all @Martin-O2

@miasummers wrote:

i'd quite like to know too, switched over to O2 just for the pre-sale/priority tickets for this event so very disappointing if it's removed sob

Message 32 of 35

DevilsAdvocate
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dear All.

This post might be a bit late but I am truly aware of all the furore about the missing BTS link and lack of info prior to tickets going on general sale. I was simiarly frustrated and angry but I can see the logic in what O2 have done.

Just to put the record straight the link went down from Monday 28th due to the number of genuine O2 users complaining on social media about the number of last minute O2 customers buying up PAYG sims just for the privilege of getting in there first and spoiling it for the rest of us. Why should a customer with no loyalty get the same deal as long serving customers?

Unlike other tours of well-known stars, this is BTS's first world tour and so of course would get more media attention and quicker ticket sales than normal. The reasons behind this decision were highlighted on social media platforms and the press on Monday, so the O2 website might not have mentioned it themselves but the info was widely available. Don't blame O2 for lack of info because it was there if you bothered to look.

So rather that direct your anger and frustration at O2 who are only protecting genuine fans, in the future you may be might want to consider directing this towards those individuals (some of whom even have the audacity to have posted on this thread) who have taken advantage of O2's priority scheme.

If O2 are listening out there then may be as a condition for any future priority sales, you might want to consider setting a minimum period as an O2 customer in order to gain access to O2 priority e.g. 1 year say.

There, I've said my piece.

Message 33 of 35

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

That does make a lot of sense. one year seems a fair enough period to me, three months as an absolute minimum. To be honest, I have used a new P&G sim to register for Priority in the distant past but not for buying tickets. Purely to enter free competitions. I never won a thing so maybe a bit of poetic justice there.

Message 34 of 35

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Even worse when you see them being sold on Ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 35 of 35