Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Potential Scam O2 Priority Text

SurpriseTamago
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I received the below lucky draw winner message from ‘O2 Priority’. Could anyone please advise if this is genuine or not? I went onto my O2 priority app and it said I did not win, so I am getting more confused at the moment.

Congratulations! You entered the Thorpe Park Priority Takeover prize draw and you're a provisional winner of an exclusive Priority evening at Thorpe Park on Friday 7 June 2024, from 6pm-9.30pm. We're giving you up to three tickets for you to enjoy with your mates. Click this link no later than 16/05/24 at 15:59 to claim your prize: https://urli.ly/48Nof0uS

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@SurpriseTamago 

Looks genuine. Congratulations.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@SurpriseTamago 

Looks genuine. Congratulations.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Xher
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I received the same text, and had entered the priority app competition, I think it's genuine.  But O2 could do better at making it not look like a scam/phishing email!  You should know enough about security and avoiding scams to help your customers O2!

Message 3 of 3