Did you mean: 

BTS - Love Yourself presale missing link

lexune
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello everyone, 

I want to buy tickets for the BTS - Love Yourself tour through O2 priority, but the link isn't available anymore. There's no trace of the event on the O2 priority website or app and the tickets will go on sale tomorrow morning. Does anyone know why this is happening? 

Thanks.

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Only O2 would know that. 

@Martin-O2 ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 35

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Cheers for the tag @MI5

@lexune I'll see what I can find out for you. I'll post in this thread when I have an update. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

They certainly were on priority.... 

BTS - BTS - The O2 - Priority
https://priority.o2.co.uk › tickets › bts

Priority Tickets. BTS. London, The O2 10 Oct 2018 8:00pm. On sale tomorrow 8:30am. Venue details. The O2 ... BTS. London, The O2. 9 Oct 2018 8:00pm. On sale tomorrow 8:30am.

...but are on Priority no more. If I had to guess I'd say that demand was too great?

hey @Martin-O2 <waves>

Message 4 of 35

JusMcC
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have found the same!  Slightly panicking for my daughter as so wanted tickets, but the link is now not there!!! Any reason for this?

Message 5 of 35

Lindy71
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Seriously! All other artists seem to be available on o2 priority who are much bigger in the UK. The only time I would like to benefit from having stuck with o2 for years and they remove the opportunity. 

It had been showing on the site for weeks, so with less than 24 hours until a release it vanishes. 

Sorry just frustrated and a little annoyed. 

Message 6 of 35

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey guys it might be that the early tickets are no longer available but I've asked the Priority team for confirmation of this. I'll update this thread as soon as I have news. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 35

miasummers
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i'd quite like to know too, switched over to O2 just for the pre-sale/priority tickets for this event so very disappointing if it's removed sob

Message 8 of 35

Robert1604
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have O2 done this before and taken a presale off before??? It is ironic it is the first time I want to use this it has been removed!!!

Message 9 of 35

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Tickets should go on sale here tomorrow so worth checking from 8.30am
https://www.theo2.co.uk/events/detail/bts
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 35