Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£5 voucher give away

Clur11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Really disappointed to not be able to get a free £5 voucher after being a long standing, loyal customer.

i watched the countdown to the last second to try and get an iTunes voucher yet as soon as I clicked the button, it said out of stock...this was literally a second after them going up for grabs.

I spread the word to my friends and family about this but couldn’t sort one for myself.

i really think that it shouldn’t be first come first served, I think as a customer, you should get the offer sent to you and you choose a voucher. Therefore making it fair for everyone.

Totally disappointed O2 😔

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Clur11You are about the 5th person today who has expressed disappointment with Priority offers. Certainly they are not working for those that need them. slight_frown

The only problem with having the offer sent to you is that many people dont want them or even use them. Therefore limited supply would mean you probably wouldnt get one anyway...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 10

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Many people had the same problem. It has been a total sham I'm thinking. 

Message 3 of 10

Clur11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I think it was a total sham! There surely has to be a better way to do things.

Message 4 of 10

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Join the other unhappy punters
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-products-and-services/O2-priority/m-p/1099291#M28795
Typical o2 shambles tbh.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 10

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Perhaps @MercedesS or @Marjo could send some feedback to the priority team? Of all those who have complained today, it's a similar issue. Pressed on time to receive offer and within a second, it's showing as no longer available. Totally embarrassing for those stood at checkout tills

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions
Message 8 of 10

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Perhaps @MercedesS or @Marjo could send some feedback to the priority team? Of all those who have complained today, it's a similar issue. Pressed on time to receive offer and within a second, it's showing as no longer available. Totally embarrassing for those stood at checkout tills

Already done @Cleoriff, thanks!

But since we can only get "some" vouchers and we have a lot of customers, chances are very slim sorry. sweat

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 10 of 10