Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unbarring not working

I reported my phone lost/stolen and had it barred while preparing to sort something out. Luckily someone found my phone and very kindly sent it back to me, I've now contacted customer services three times to have my phone unbarred and each time nothi...

MSH10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 and website problems

What's up with o2s website. I've tried to add a 2nd line and I get the error 500 somethings gone wrong. And yhe same error when I try and view my bill or extras etc

Jlongmore by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Samsung watch

Hi I have a Samsung watch and it won’t hold its charge what can I do 

Debbie9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! App Payments

Is the app payment service down as I'm getting an error 50 and my bill is now overdue

CraigFD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile number port failed?

I am in the process of moving my mobile number from Asda to O2 pay & go. I had a text 9am yesterday from O2 on my Asda sim saying we are starting the mobile number move and this should be completed by 6pm. My Asda sim lost signal around half an hour ...

chrisyyw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can't make calls

i paid my bill yesterday but still can't make calls. pls help.d fontaine

df39 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

Currently in Greece and my phone doesn’t work. Can’t call or get any mobile data coverage. Can someone help me? Roaming in Greece is free and nothing on the O2 information says I need to do anything to activate roaming. I’m on a pay monthly contract.

TS9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing to O2

I am with virgin mobile and it was meant to switch over to O2 on 12th July but it still hasn’t changed over. Is there a delay that anyone knows about?

Mills2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos