cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my o2 app on kindle?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ive downloaded the app at some point and it works fine on my kindle, went to load it on my sisters and cant find it for download now????
Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Cleoriff
  • 122906 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Not me...I didn't bring my Kindle with me to Spain, though that was why I purchased it. I find I still prefer the look and feel of new books.... I bring it here when I have others with me.../they use it a lot...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 42

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

I'll give it a go when I get back to the hotel later....If I can remember. Two sporting events to watch first. 

Message 32 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

I nearly bought one but I'm with u on this one @Cleoriff , books are books! Nothing can replace them.

Unless you cant manage physically using a book, then I think they are a Godsend slight_smile

Message 33 of 42

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

true @jonsie! But somehow I don't think many people travel to read 100 books ....have you ??Smiley Very Happy

Message 35 of 42

Cleoriff
  • 122906 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Try putting 100 books in your suitcase....

Now thats a different kettle of fish entirely @jonsie...but even when I went to the USA...I never took my Kindle because books are so much cheaper to buy there. Most of my favourite authors are American and I could get their books before they were released in the UK....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 36 of 42

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

true @jonsie! But somehow I don't think many people travel to read 100 books ....have you ??Smiley Very Happy

I have whole series of books downloaded by American authors, good detective novels by the likes of James Patterson, Karen Slaughter, Dean Koontz and the likes. When I was here for 5 months I must have read 30 books. Sitting in bars reading and watching the world go by is very therapeutic! 

With everything that's been going on here for me personally over the last 6 weeks I have still managed to read 6 or 7 books and when I move here I'll be sure to download plenty more.

Message 37 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

Zipped

I forgot you don't sleep much...

Message 38 of 42

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote: