cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my o2 app on kindle?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ive downloaded the app at some point and it works fine on my kindle, went to load it on my sisters and cant find it for download now????
Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Here's the link for it http://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-o2

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, saw that and there is no kinle links.....and having just tried my app it says update by sending a text , not much use as a kindle isnt a phone!

Message 3 of 42

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi...I have just looked in the Amazon store. You can get the app for free from there...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Telefonica-UK-Limited-My-O2/dp/B009NTLF2G

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, device not supported and its not on the app store.....has it benn dropped, who would i ask?

Message 5 of 42

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, device not supported and its not on the app store.....has it benn dropped, who would i ask?

Personally I would be contacting Amazon directly. They have a very quick response time. Someone will ring you back free of charge immediately...if you go onto their Contact us page via the Kindle Store

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 42

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

This is something that @Toby can check for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

hI there @Anonymous

No , it hasn't been dropped, Fire OS is still supported. What version have you got?

Message 8 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

Um version 5.00

Message 9 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
  1. Swipe down from the top of the screen to open Quick Settings, and then tap More.
  2. Tap Device, and then tap About. If you have the latest software update, it should look like this: 10.5.1_user_5172420.

was it this that you did? And I meant your sister's kindle, because that is the one that is not working

If it's anything like yours and the version is 5.0, the software is very out of date. Current version is 10.5.1

Message 10 of 42