Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hu ,  hello,

1 what is a three-digit I dial in order to retrieve saved messages
2 how do I delete voice messages
3 how do I save an archive voice messages, and how long do they remain archived

. Old previous mobile phone provider called Three network. Provided a detailed analysis of my account at the end of each month.
Three network provided up to 30 pages of all the phone numbers that I had called during the 30 days. The detailed invoice showed a daily login and logout of every usage of the internet.

2. I need O2 as the provider to give me the exact same service and analysis in a monthly invoice.

3. I want detailed analysis and account of the all the phone numbers that I have dialled and data internet used. Only computers using dos can obtain detailed analysis of providing a complete listing of all and every single telephone number dialled and received. Mac computers do not have that ability to provide a detailed analysis.

4. I spoke to the O2 to service helpline and they stated that a detailed analysis is able to be provided but it can only be accessed through a Windows computer. It cannot be provided to an Apple Mac.

5. So what is the remedy to access this detailed monthly invoice required.

Thank you

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@leejaycant 

See guide to voicemail here Guide: All you need to know about O2 Voicemail 901 

To download bills with detail, see this guide Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@leejaycant 

See guide to voicemail here Guide: All you need to know about O2 Voicemail 901 

To download bills with detail, see this guide Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @leejaycant hope you're having a lovely Christmas time. It's been a few days since you asked about your voicemail and bills so hopefully you got everything sorted after that with the help from @MI5 above. slight_smile Let us know if you have any further questions anytime.

Message 3 of 7

Beth6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have no 4G so can only use my internet when connected to a wifi. I have tried to log on to my o2 and it tells me to contact someone, i have tried calling but it has told me to call back and hangs up. Can you help me at all.

Thanks

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Beth6 wrote:

Hi,

I have no 4G so can only use my internet when connected to a wifi. I have tried to log on to my o2 and it tells me to contact someone, i have tried calling but it has told me to call back and hangs up. Can you help me at all.

Thanks

@O2Lisa ?

Currently using:
Message 5 of 7

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5 

I'll message you privately @Beth6 and we can get this sorted for yousmiling

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

Thanks @O2Lisa thumbsup

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7