Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emergency

Phil6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Today 02 bothc the porting of my old mobile number so I now have 2 x phone and 0 x network. My mother who is in care was rushed to hospital. She has dementia and I hold power of attorney. My consent was needed for an emergency operation but because no network I could not be reached. My sister drove 150 miles to find me. Consent was given. chances of successful operation was 80/20 when first admitted and had fallen to 50/50 by the time my consent was given. I have had to leave my mother's (possible) death bed to sort this out but there is no contact option I can find (web chat or similar) I cannot phoner as I have no functioning phone, I should be with my mother not here crying with frustration and rage can anybody who sees this please get it to someone in 02 who can help. e-mail is philip0lj**Personal info**. Numebr that was being ported is [Number removed]. 02 issued number to be replaced was [Number removed]. Network disconnected early am between 6 and 8 am, as yet not restored, to confiorm my mother is currently dying nand I have to be here solving my phone problems rather than with her. Even before this I suffered with acute depression and if my mother dies because I could not perform the tasks I was supposed to, well then I don't know, she was pretty much all I had to live for and o2 incompetance has very likely robbed me of that. Please help, anyone please I am desperate

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Can you have a look please @O2Georgina or @Anonymous?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

I will pick it up thanks @jonsie 

signature
Message 4 of 9

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Phil6 I am really sorry to hear about your mother. I will private message you to look into issue please can you edit your personel phone numbers from your post.

signature
Message 6 of 9

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

No problem @jonsie grin

signature
Message 7 of 9

Phil6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for those that tried to assist. It was all too late, Mum is in a coma and had o2 properly advised me I would not have missed the emergency calls. It took several hours to reslove the issue complicated by o2 droppinmg calls and even these page becoming subject to a 413 error that would not allow me back to read what advice I was offered. I am, also appalled to learn that literacy and a decent standard of English is required to even make a complaint as o2 does not appear to allow the logging of complaint via the telephone. In summary I have been with o2 a week and I have found them to offer a truly appalling standard of service and I am so pleased I have arrnaged my contract to conclude after 12 months. Things will need to improve dramatically if there is any chase of me renewing. Let me give you some context I was with Vodafone 20 years before thjat did enough to lose my business. o2 have reached the same point in a week. Absolutely stunning and moving here is arguably the worst decision I have made in my adult life.

Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions