My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Start date of contract

Please can you tell me the date I commenced my O2 contract 

Ann521 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data problem

My daughters data has ran out when she has been always using wifi,I added a bolt on yesterday and it has already ran out even though she has been at home with wifi on? Does anyone know why this is? Many thanks

Joanna1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error after upgrade?

I upgraded my phone earlier, and went to check on my order on the app. I got an error and unable to access my information (I can login fine and use the rest of the website and app no problem) but my o2 section has broken and I can’t see anything, hav...

KateM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying bill.

Hello I’m trying to pay my overdue bill but your website/ app won’t allow me to

Ianpato by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I've tried paying my phone bill on my 02 app but it's saying unavailable try again later how can I pay my bill please

Resolved! O2 upgrade issues

Hey all, Is there currently an issue with the upgrade page? I'm looking to upgrade my phone but every time i click on the upgrade link i am returned the following : I have tried two desktop browsers as well as chrome on Android. Thanks,Gav

intosly0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 travel

Is my o2 travel on

Gurjeet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Card SIM not active

Good afternoon I wasn't using my card SIM o2 about 8 months, and now I will want again using this card SIM, but card is not active, What can I do now?Have a nice day.