My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Top up

I chose the wrong tarrif

marek_56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing to sim only

I’ve found a good sim only deal on the O2 website but how do I keep my phone no ?

LynneH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

Hello , my phone contract supposed to finish on October 19 so i have to pay only my internet, why i am still paying the device ?

Shaikha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong date of birth

Hello I was just checking my account and I noticed that my date of birth is wrong its shows 17.03.1993 but its 17.03.1994

Aldis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 cant find My orders

Hi I cant seem to find any information on the My O2 website regading my order. I also cant find the online chat really poor that we have no means of contacting anyone about this. Would be great if someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks

Carly17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring my old phone number

Can I get help to transfer my old number to use on my new phone with O2

MarkSF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill

15 pounds

tracy12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

Hi I need to order a new SIM card for my phone contract. I got a new phone couple weeks ago with my insurance but they never sent a SIM card. Can you send out a SIM card on the phone number ending 638.Thankyou Billy

Resolved! Unidays airtime discount

Hi There I bought a new phone contract instore a week ago and was told I could get the 20% off my airtime bill by logging into UniDays and texting the code to the specific number shown (61202), I have tried to do this numerous times now and keep gett...

RhysParry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos