My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Not happy

I wanted to know how long untill my contract with you ends as am not happy with o2 I had nothing but trouble. I moved house and my signal is rubbish. I get to work and every day last week and again to day emergency call only!!

Resolved! Broken phone

Hello and good morning 

Ross76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't view my o2 account details

Got a new pay monthly iphone on o2 just a month ago and transferred from EE. Basically, I made a my o2 account but lost access to my email (old work email which I forgot the password for as I was always using face recognition/biometrics to login) whi...

Sei by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone number

How can I change my number 

Inz123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to cancel after a free trial

I was offered a free trial for Amazon unlimited music, but it seems impossible to cancel after free trial is up. I have tried to cancel with O2 and even tried with Amazon, but nothing.

Resolved! Direct debit

Hello I pay my device plan and airtime bill separately and keep forgetting I’d like to please set up a direct debit for both bills to come out at the same time please

Marie12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to change my spend.

I would like to change my spend cap 

TEZZEE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International calls

Hi have got a £2 a month international Bolton however when I called Denmark the call charge came out of my balance

Radder by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to chat to 02

Heeeellllp I’m trying to speak to someone about returning 02/virgin sim unused and my 14 days are up today!! I’ve been charged £25 already too. My partner doesn’t want the sim as it’s more than he’s paying now with virgin mobile? I need help getting ...

M1nn1e by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos