My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

My tarrif

Why am I paying over £20 a month for 10 gb when on line you offer 20gb unlimited texts and calls for £10 a month

Colin1961 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong amount charged

I changed my tariff to £5 and then I topped up with 10 pounds but it got topped up to the 10 pound tariff instead of the 5 pound one

Ahmed_10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling abroad

I am going to zante on Tuesday for two weeks. Will I be charged if I ring friends in the UK while there

Martin999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call from 0344 809 0202

I've just had a call from 0344 809 0202 saying it was O2 Fraud Department asking if I was Miss Jannette & Liverpool area and mentioned attempted fraud sounded like a hoax so put phone down & googled seems a lot of people have had a call like this say...

Jannette by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ballance

Can I get money back of my big bundle balance 

Jade14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Amazon Music Extra

I have cancelled an extra - Amazon Music Unlimited. This is on my bill to be paid this month so surely as I will be paying for it I should still have access to this until my next bill?

L_Vowles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay off my device

I would like to pay off my device plan and buy an Apple iPhone 13 pro

Carol7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 02 account

Can I change the bill date via the app, if so how because I’ve searched everything and still haven’t found a way. Secondly how am I able to see what add ons I’m paying for aswell as my contract.

BM_02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Click and collect

Hi I’ve purchased a new phone with the click and collect I’ve tried phoning the shop and know one is answering I was wondering if my phone is ready to collect

Wilzer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2

Hi I have just purchased a new contract phone on Wednesday and although not been delivered yet (iPhone 13 pro max) I cannot get on to myO2 it keeps saying your account is not ready yet should only take 48hrs if it has been longer contact us but can’t...

Kw3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos