My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Address

Hi my account was moved over from Virgin media. I logged onto my account to print statements and can see my old address. How can I change my address and download a bill

Address1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Apple Music redemption code

How do I obtain the redemption code for the free Apple Music extra

Wombat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I currently have a iPhone 14 pro, I’m looking to upgrade to a 15 pro. I still have outstanding amount left on my phone to be paid off. If I trade the 14 in so I still have to pay the balance off or does trading cancel it out?

Beck3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can you tell if it is fraud?

I have had a phone call with an offer. I am then sent a six digit code that the person wants me to give to them. The message with the code says that no O2 staff will ever ask for this number. So, what is the point of this number and how do I find out...

SIM has not arrived yet

Dear O2, my SIM card has not arrived yet. When I should expect the arrival?

Susanna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

Can you advise me how long my contract is and what tariff I am on please. I seem to be paying more than some of my friends for a. Dry basic package and no phone HP

185783 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only deal ending 7 November

Hi, my 12 month SIM only deal ends 7 November. What price could you offer me based on my current deal. Thanks

Dusty123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos