Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking my order

paulfin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently upgraded my phone and the replacement is due to arrive tomorrow but the tracking is showing as empty.  How can I confirm the order has been shipped?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144086 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@paulfin 

You will get a dispatch email when your order ships.

You can't track until you receive that email.

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144086 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@paulfin 

You will get a dispatch email when your order ships.

You can't track until you receive that email.

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@paulfin you actually can, if your talking about the iPhone 11 or 11 Pro call 202 with your order number and ask for the latest status of the order if your expecting it tomorrow the status will be either “waiting for dispatch” or “workflow in progress” if there’s a delay on the delivery then the status will be “out of stock” or as you’ve mentioned because it’s an upgrade log into your MyO2 and check on the “my orders” page the tracking details could well have updated as quite a lot have
Message 3 of 4

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
If the order status is “waiting for dispatch” or “workflow in progress” ask for the tracking number, depending on the advisor depends if they’re willing to help, seem quite a few today have to call back and back before an advisor will help
Message 4 of 4