Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The bill

JIN3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am with O2 about 7 years now. I never own O2 any penny of bill.  Last 2 month I went on holiday I didn’t pay the bill as my mobile no signal. When I came back I received a letter from “ Moorcroft Debt Recovery Limited “ I didn’t mean not to pay the bill.  But TELEFONICA O2 (UK) Limited immediately transferred to the Moorcroft Debt Recovery Limited to collect payment. It makes me feel sad

as I don’t received any post letter from O2 company to ask about bill

why don’t give me a  little time to explain why i delayed pay the bill . My O2 bill only £37.12. But Moorcroft Debit Recovery Limited extra charge me £15. I am not satisfied O2 deal my case like this way…

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

You will need to contact Moorcroft

They will then take the payment

Be aware that there will be a default registered now on your credit file which could affect any number of things over the next six years such as mortgage or any other contracts that you want to sign up for.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

You will need to contact Moorcroft

They will then take the payment

Be aware that there will be a default registered now on your credit file which could affect any number of things over the next six years such as mortgage or any other contracts that you want to sign up for.

Message 2 of 5

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6608 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

A perfect example why payment should be made by Direct Debit, then you can go on holiday without the hassle of making payments or forgetting about them.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10771 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

HI @JIN3 

To-day is very different from yesteryear. 

Settle quickly as @Enlli says, get it sorted.

Good luck 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 4 of 5

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5688 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@JIN3 wrote:

I am not satisfied O2 deal my case like this way…

@JIN3 

There isn't even any point in suggesting a complaint in this case as O2 were legally entitled to do what they did and a complaint is unlikely to influence their future behaviour. 

Judging by similar representations made on this forum, O2 seem to be very proactive at the moment in collecting outstanding debts.   

Message 5 of 5