Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed upto Disney Plus extra didn’t realise 6 months

Davider94
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have signed upto Disney Plus extra today. I have just realised that it is for 6 months and will be charged before I can cancel. I would like to cancel before the free period ends because I won’t get enough use out of it. Please help thanks.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147955 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28372 Solutions

@Davider94 

It will be 3 or 6 months and it will tell you when it expires when you go to manage the extra.

You can't turn off auto renew until after the first month.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 147955 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28372 Solutions

@Davider94 

You can cancel it yourself. 

Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Davider94
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have tried to cancel the extra but it is greyed out. I’m worried I’ll be charged before the six months is up I’m sure it said two months free. I wouldn’t have signed up for six months because I don’t have time to watch the stuff I already have. 

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 147955 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28372 Solutions

@Davider94 

It will be 3 or 6 months and it will tell you when it expires when you go to manage the extra.

You can't turn off auto renew until after the first month.

Message 4 of 5

Davider94
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks I’ll see if I can manage the extra it doesn’t say how long it’s for anywhere I’ve looked today. I don’t want another charge with everything else going up including my sim only bill from April. I’ve had trials before and been able to cancel easily. 

Message 5 of 5