My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! problem with payment

hello! so i have just ordered a sim only. it said it wouldn´t start charging me until i receive my sim card but now my account says that it´s already charging me the monthly price. i would like to stop that and get my money back please. thank you!

alena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay bill

Hi i’ve just come to pay my sons phone bill and the number isn’t there to pay it.

Resolved! 02

I want to reach O2 customer service but it says that the line is busy than usual. I want to change my bank details because I got an new card so I need to change it.

LUCIA1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Set Spend cap

How do I set my spend cap?

Jj74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add another o2 number

I need to add another 02 account to my 02 account 

Kate16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone bill

Hello I have a over due phone bill to pay just over £57 am I able to pay £25 this week and the rest next week please also please can you let me use my phone for calls as I work on my phone I spoke to doracus last time she was very Helpful

Resolved! SIM cancellation

Hi guys! I've been struggling to find a way to cancel/disable my SIM and still pay for the device I bought here.Is that possible ?

Dani8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calling

How do I set up WiFi calling?I'm turning it on on my phone but tells me I need to contact 02 for this?

Stace-123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Purchase

I’m trying to buy a new phone you want to verify my account on a phone I have lost so I’m unable yo

Ab7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos